VCL Edition | .NET Edition | ActiveX Edition
- CookieManager: session cookies with long names were extracted incorrectly - fixed;
- Socket and cryptography initialization was fixed for multithreaded applications;
- MailMessage: parsing of malformed header fields with lists was fixed;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- MailMessage encoding fixes;
- SMTP client fixes - now, the client waits for the following status codes when sending the message: 250 and 354;
- All TCP-based clients - the charset encoding was changed from us-ascii to Default.
- RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support;
- One single installation package for all versions of RAD Studio (XE...XE8, 10 Seattle and 10.1 Berlin, Delphi and C++Builder);
- DKIM - sign, verify, generate public/private key pair, DNS txt record;
- FTP with Unicode support - UTF8 and custom encoding, autodetection mode;
- OAUTH - the ability to save/load the authorization token;
- HeaderFieldList was totally replaced and improved;
- FTP - connecting via proxy worked incorrectly - fixed;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Multiple digital signatures in SOAP;
- Full International domain names (IDN) support for all email and HTTP components;
- JSON parser improvements;
- HTTP server improvements;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- E-mail address parts with international domain names were extracted incorrectly - fixed;
- HTML Parser: the tag text was extracted incorrectly - fixed;
- MIME header parser: fields with whitespaces were extracted incorrectly - fixed.
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Json parser improvements;
- HTTP client and server components - custom text encoding (including UTF-8) support for text content;
- HTTP client: a set of overloaded methods that improve the component usability was added;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- HTTP client: the timeout error occurred when deleting the resource - fixed;
- HTTP client: gzip-chunked content was received incorrectly - fixed.
- Rad Studio XE6, XE7 and XE8 support;
- Encryptor - new component that encrypts/decrypts data with x509 certificate;
- HttpRIO - new HTTP RIO component with SOAP Security support was implemented;
- OAuth - implements the XOAUTH2 authorization;
- SFTP client - an FTP client with full Secure Shell (SSH) encryption support;
- SimpleHttpServer - implements the server-side HTTP protocol;
- ThreadPool - new component that implements a set of events that intercept the task starting, finishing, allows creating of custom working thread for the task and many more;
- SoapMessage component was totally replaced and improved. The XML encryption was introduced. The improved component supports both the SOAP-DSIG and SOAP Security extensions;
- SoapMessage - SOAP 1.2 was implemented. New advanced properties and customizable algorithms were implemented;
- The library was splitted on design-time and runtime packages. Starting from now, the components can be used by RAD Studio form designer in 64-bit projects;
- The basic socket components were replaced and improved. The class inheritance was changed. Please see the Help documentation for more details;
- AsyncClient - an asynchronous error handling was added;
- Certificate management - the class interface was improved, the following properties were added: Thumbprint, SubjectKeyIdentifier. A set of overloaded functions that search certificates within the store was added;
- Certificate management - unicode support for both Subject and Issuer properties was implemented;
- DnsServer - the full IpV6 support was implemented (AAAA records);
- DnsQuery - The RootNameServers property was added, the ability to recursively resolve names was implemented;
- Encoder - a set of overloaded Encode / Decode functions was added. New functions accept strings, bytes and streams;
- The iso-2022-jp encoding was implemented;
- FTP client - extracting of server extensions was implemented. Obtaining of server file date was added. The parameter list for both GetFile and PutFile methods was improved;
- FtpServer - there are the following FTP extensions were added: SIZE, REST STREAM, MDTM, FEAT, OPTS. The ability to add custom extensions was implemented;
- FTP+SSL - the secure file transfer in both passive and non-passive modes was implemented;
- The OAUTH authorization was added to the following components: HTTP, WebDAV, SMTP and IMAP4 clients;
- The JSON parser vas introduced;
- HttpRequest - JSON support was added, the ability to load / save the request to a stream was implemented;
- The IDN translator for international domain names was added to the HTTP components (Http, WebDAV, HttpRIO, Downloader, MultiDownloader, Uploader, MultiUploader, NewsChecker, WebUpdate);
- IMAP client - the receiving of appended message ID was implemented;
- MailMessage - a set of overloaded LoadMessage / SaveMessage methods was added. New methods allow you to specify the character set for strings. The Calendar body was added;
- The progress bar functionality is introduced by two components: ProgressBar and ProgressBarDC. The ProgressBar represents fully-functional progress indicator that can be used together with any component (as well as with any third-party components). The ProgressBarDC is used by the Downloader/Uploader and MultiDownloader/MultiUploader components for displaying of file transferring progress information;
- ProgressBar - new Windows 7 themes were added;
- SMimeMessage - the OnGetCertificate event was replaced with two new events for both signing and ecrypting processes: OnGetSigningCertificate and OnGetEncryptionCertificate;
- Downloader/ MultiDownloader - the downloading of large files (> 4 Gb) was dramatically improved;
- The Clever Internet Suite installation installs Demos to the User\Documents folder when running on Windows 7 and higher;
- UDP server and all descendant components: there were issues with starting of listening socket (the server was hanged) - fixed;
- MailMessage - the message attachments and images lists are not automatically updated in the helper properties (Images, Attachments) when adding or deleting the body from the Bodies collection - fixed;
- DnsServer - some fixes in the server engine;
- IMAP client - The AppendMessage method did not work with GMail IMAP - fixed;
- MailMessage - the header fields with mixed encoding style were decoded incorrectly - fixed;
- FTP client - the file names with international symbols were obtained incorrectly - fixed;
- HTTP client - The resource URLs were not escaped - fixed;
- All HTTP clients (HTTP, WebDav, Downloader, MultiDownloader, NewsChecker, WebUpdate) - a list of supported compression algorithms was specified incorrectly. The current version of the library supports only gzip. When a website returns content in "deflate" format, the decoding fails - fixed;
- FtpServer - the directory navigation worked incorrectly in case if the root folder is the root of the disk (e.g, "c:\"). The connected client cannot get back to the root folder after navigating to a subfolder - fixed;
- RAD Studio XE5 support - Delphi/C++Builder, 32-bit/64-bit;
- The certificate management was improved - Unicode support was added for all names.
- The download speed of large files (larger than 2GB) was improved in both Downloader and MultiDownloader components: the file mapping Windows technology was implemented.
- The MDTM command was added to the FtpServer component.
- Some fixes in Http client component: there were problems with HEAD requests.
- The GZip component was fixed: there was an error in the Huffman algorithm implementation that caused the range check error.
- The Imap4 client component was fixed: the error occurred when downloading the message content from specific email servers.
- The ISO2022JP support was added to the MailMessage component. The message parsing was improved.
- The error with long attachment names was fixed in the MailMessage component: the previous version of the component inserted extra ";" symbols to the file name.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- RAD Studio XE4 support - Delphi/C++Builder, 32-bit/64-bit;
- TclTcpCommandServer.CommandList.Remove method was added;
- GetEncodedUrl function was added;
- Smtp client - FailedRecipients includes complete information about recipient;
- WebDAV improvements;
- New installer for Delphi XE4/C++Builder XE4 editions;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- HTTP progress does not work when repeatedly download the same resource in SSL mode - fixed;
- Delphi 2009-XE3: AV occurs when encoding/decoding text with unknown character set - fixed.
- Http client - the REST service support was improved. The updated component handles 4xx and 5xx server responses without exceptions;
- Smtp client - skipping of invalid recipients while sending emails.
- DnsQuery - MX hosts were sorted incorrectly - fixed;
- MailMessage - long filenames of email attachments were extracted incorrectly (extra semi-colon was added) - fixed;
- MailMessage - Japan encoding (shift-jis, iso-2022-jp) was fixed.
- HtmlParser - Mac OSX support implemented;
- SoapMessage - full Apache XML security support, the canonicalization algorithm was improved;
- Translator - new methods for encoding/decoding were added;
- 64bit binaries are included to the installation;
- Runtime packages for Delphi XE2 and XE3;
- Delphi 5 is no longer supported.
- FtpFileHandler - it is impossible to use the root drive path for the RootDir property - fixed;
- HttpRequest - the form field canonicalization worked incorrectly with escape characters - fixed;
- MultiDownloader, MultiUploader - the automatically generated header files are not compiled in 64bit mode - fixed.
- RAD Studio XE3 C++Builder support was added;
- SOAP: Crypto PRO support was implemented;
- HTTP: the UTF-8 support for non-unicode Delphi versions was improved;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- RAD Studio XE2 C++Builder support was added;
- TLS1.1 and TLS1.2 support was implemented;
- TCP client components - the Close method was improved. Starting from now, this method cancels the current Network communication immediately;
- The MailTimeToDateTime was renamed to MimeTimeToDateTime and moved to the Utils unit;
- EmailValidator - the ability to get the exception details (both the error message and code) was implemented;
- HTTP client - the component automatically reconnects when the server has closed the connection;
- Google Calendar support was implemented;
- HtmlParser - the Title property is extracted regardless of the ParseMethod value;
- MultiDownloader/MultiUploader were improved. Two new events, OnItemCreated and OnItemDeleted, allow you to bind custom data to download/upload items;
- TCP server components - The ConnectionAccepted (OnAcceptConnection) event was improved. It allows you to cancel the session, send user defined response to the client;
- DnsQuery - the ability to automatically determine the DNS server name was added;
- DnsQuery - IPv6 addressing was implemented.
- Translator (Delphi edition) raised exception when the us-ascii code page is disabled in Windows - fixed;
- The ToString declarations were fixed in Delphi edition;
- Windows XP Embedded support was improved, the problems with code page 20127 were fixed.
- Rad Studio XE2 / Delphi XE2 support;
- Full 64bit support;
- Zlib engine was replaced and improved in order to get full 64-bit compatibility;
- SoapMessage: the ability to put the Timestamp information when signing the SOAP message was added;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- TclAsyncClient: error when closing the connetion - fixed;
- TclCertificateStore: error when imporing a key from a stream - fixed;
- TclMailMessage: the OnAttachmentSaved event is not raised when parsing messages with embedded images - fixed;
- TclMailMessage: the message body is empty when invalid CharSet is specified in Delphi 2009 and higher - fixed;
- TclMailMessage: the ToList value is parsed incorrectly when message source contains long lines (1000 and more characters) - fixed;
- UDP-based servers (TclDnsServer): the component hangs when starting the server in Delphi 2010 and higher - fixed.
- Full IpV6 support was implemented. You can set default address family by using of the IsIpV6Preferred variable (False, by default). See notes below;
- Http - OnReceiveHeader event was added. This event allows you to cancel request and reset the connection;
- MailMessage - encoding of email addresses was improved;
- Smtp - receiving an information about message size limit;
- Smtp - starting from now you can send messages with long text lines which are greater than BatchSize property;
- SmtpServer - message size limit was implemented;
- FtpServer - OnPutFileReady event was added. New event allows you to access received file via stream;
- SoapMessage - The BuildSoapWSDL method was added;
- SoapMessage - The ability to compose SOAP WSDL messages by using of parameter-value pairs was implemented;
- SoapMessage - charset encoding was added to xml bodies;
- WebDav - new NormalizeXml property allows you to format output xml in human-readable format;
- Encoder - displaying of progress information was improved;
- BounceChecker - Minor fixes and improvements;
- Socket engine - minor improvements and fixes; new classes were added: TclIpAddress, TclHostResolver and TclSocket;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- DnsQuery - AAAA Ipv6 records were extracted incorrectly - fixed;
- HtmlParser - parsing of closing tags worked incorrectly - fixed;
- MailMessage - charset is emptied when parsing of simple text email - fixed;
- MailMessage - the component hangs when composing messages with large binary attachments - fixed;
- MailMessage - message text is empty when loading emails in Delphi 2009 - fixed.
Currently, the following components support IpV6 with some restrictions:
- DnsQuery - can resolve only A records, you can still get AAAA records from the Response property;
- Socks5 firewall - supports IpV4 only;
- Ftp client and FtpServer - data connection uses IpV4 protocol only.
- Delphi XE and C++Builder XE support;
- SmtpServer, SmtpFileHandler - relaying to multiple recipients was improved;
- Pop3 - obtaining of mailbox size was implemented;
- MailMessage - new OnAttachmentSaved event allows saving attachments to any stream object;
- S/MIME Message - the working with certificates was improved;
- TCP Server - thread pool now supports CoInitialize for each working thread;
- DnsFileHandler - making of zone files was added;
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- FTP Server - session timer closed the command connection as inactive while transferring files - fixed;
- SSPI FTP Server - the data connection was closed incorrectly when connecting in SSL mode - fixed. The problem was reproduced when connecting with FileZilla 3.x;
- UDP-based servers did not work on Windows 7 - fixed;
- S/MIME Message - Both Subject and From parameters were cleaned when decoding encrypted message - fixed;
- Delphi 2010 "Resume deprecated..." compiler warning was fixed;
- Delphi 2009/2010 - the logging functionality did not work in unicode version of Delphi - fixed;
- FTP Client - "certificate required" error occurred when connecting to some FTP SSL servers - fixed;
- Http - the ContentType header with trailing white spaces is extracted incorrectly - fixed.
- SSPI - some fixes for Delphi 2009 support.
- New installations with Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010 support were added.
- TclAsyncClient - new ReadData and WriteData methods were added.
- TclDnsFileHandler - new Zone Manager allows you to create and modify zone files on the disk.
- TclHttp - three new overloaded Get methods were added.
- Starting from now the Get methods allow you to substitute the HTTP request component.
- Composing of query strings with TclHttpRequest component was implemented.
- TclMultiDownloader - the OnExtractUrls event was updated - new HTML source parameter was added.
- TclRss - new Insert method was added to the TclRssItemList collection.
- TclTcpCommandServer - the ability to add user-defined commands was implemented:
- TclTcpCommandList - AddCustomCommand method was added;
- TclTcpCustomCommandInfo was added;
- OnCustomCommand event was implemented.
- TclTcpServer - CloseConnection method was added.
Starting from now the Connections property returns an instance of the TclUserConnection object.
- clUtils - new ProduceQuotedWordsString function was implemented
- TclWebUpdate - the ability to change both the Description and ContentType values was implemented;
New Updater parameter was added to the OnShowInfo event.
- TclAsyncClient - the OnRead event is raised multiple times during reading the socket - fixed.
- TclCertificateStore.ImportKey - bug with invalid parameter in CryptImportKey function call.
- TclEncoder - some fixes for Delphi 2009 support.
- TclHttp - the ContentType header with trailing white spaces is extracted incorrectly - fixed.
- TclHttpRequest - fix for building of the HTTP request by HTML.
- TclMailMessage - the Date header field is encoded incorrectly - fixed;
Bodies and sub-bodies of multipart messages are extracted incorrectly - fixed.
- SSPI - some fixes for Delphi 2009 support.
- TclTcpCommandServer - the problem with sending of long (which are longer than BatchSize value) lines was fixed.
- TclWebUpdate - executing of command files did not work in Delphi 2009 - fixed.
- Exception occured when staring internet communication on Windows 2000/2003 server - fixed.
- Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2010 support.
- C++Builder 2009 and C++Builder 2010 support.
- ServerGuard component was implemented - brute-force attack blocking, connection flood detecting and many more.
- Int64 support was implemented in all client and server components.
- SOCKS firewall support was added.
- IMAP File Handler component was improved.
- NNTP File Handler component was implemented.
- DNS Server component was implemented.
- Certificate management was improved - creating certificates, certifcate requests, public/private keys.
- EPP client/server components were added.
- AsyncClient - an asynchronous TCP client component.
- EmailValidator and BounceChecker were added.
- New CookieManager component was added.
- Rss component - is used for creating, retrieving, and editing RSS feeds.
- UdpClient, UdpServer components.
- Custom TCP client/server solution with SSL support.
- Server components improvements - local binding, server protection, session timeout.
- SSL improvements - the ability to require client certificate was added, multiple client certificates support was implemented.
- TCP server - the ability to use non-ascii commands was added.
- The Keep-alive feature for all TCP clients.
- The session timeout feature is implemented in TCP server components.
- FTP Client - "certificate required" error occured when connecting to some FTP SSL servers - fixed.
- FTP Server - unhandled exception occured when closing client connection - fixed.
- MailMessage - message parsing hangs when decoding From: header field - fixed.
- SMTP Client and SMTP Relay - error occured when parsing server capability list with empty authentication method - fixed.
- HTTP Client - some fixes in "chunked" content parsing.
- POP3 Client - the Progress event was not raised while receiving small-size messages - fixed.
- POP3 Client - the Progress event parameters were invalid (BytesProceed > TotalBytes) - fixed.
- FTP Server - sometimes the ConnectionClosed event was not raised - fixed.
- FTP Server - there were problems with using relative paths, '..' and paths over the root folder - fixed.
- MailMessage - email address parser was fixed.
- Encoder - base64 decoding fixes was added.
- FTP directory parser for unix - the date was parsed incorrectly if there is no year specified - fixed.
- FtpServer.Stop stops listening on port 21 but it does not close the existing connections - fixed.
- FTP client, DataProtection, PassiveMode, UseTls are assigned incorrectly in design-time - fixed.
- SmtpServer - it is impossible to send the AUTH command with the telnet client - fixed.
- HtmlParser - it is impossible to parse HTML tag attributes which are not separated by spaces - fixed.
- MailMessage.EncodeField - there are problems with encoding of long attachment file names - fixed.
- MailMessage - the Progress event works incorrectly when the component encodes the alternative bodies - fixed.
- MailMessage - inline attachments with Content-Type=unknown are parsed incorrectly - fixed.
- Imap4Server - the body structure command works incorrectly - fixed.
- FtpFileHandler - the server does not raise an error when creating new directory with existing name - fixed.
- New AsyncClient component was added. This component allows you to implement your own client Socket.
- The Cookie Manager component was implemented.
- IMAP Server Shared Folders were implemented.
- All server components - the ability to specify binding host was implemented.
- POP3 Client - the OnProgress event was not raised in small-size emails - fixed.
- WebDAV - the UNLOCK command was generated incorrectly - fixed.
- FTP client - the month part of directory listing information was parsed incorrectly - fixed.
- MailMessage - inline attachments with "unknown" content type were parsed incorrectly - fixed.
- MailMessage - some fixes in BuildMessage routine.
- MailMessage - the Message ID value was generated incorrectly. This caused email blocking problems - fixed.
- MailMessage - the MessageID was not substituted for new messages, this causes problems with receiving such messages with HotMail client - fixed.
- HTTP Client - NTLM and Negotiate authentication was implemented.
- NTLM Authentication for all mail server components was added: POP3 Server, SMTP Server, IMAP Server.
- NTLM Authentication for all mail clients was added: POP3, SMTP, IMAP. When the UseSPA option enabled, these components automatically determine and use the most secured authentication method.
- POP3 Client and POP3 Server - CRAM-MD5 authentication was added.
- POP3 Server, SMTP Server, IMAP Server - the OnCramMD5Authentication event was replaced with OnAuthAuthenticate. This event is used for both CRAM-MD5 and NTLM negotiation.
- HTTP Client - stop request feature was improved. Updated HTTP Client allows you to stop the web request at any moment including sending and receiving data as well as querying DNS information about IP address.
- HTTP Request - new AddSubmitFile overloaded method was implemented. This new method allows you to specify both the file path and form field name simultaneously.
- FTP Client - the ability to set FTP file attributes and permissions was added. This new feature implements the SITE CHMOD FTP extension.
- Smtp Relay - two new component properties were added: DnsPort and DnsTimeOut.
- Smtp Client - new Send overloaded method was implemented. This new method accepts message source strings, automatically parses recipients and sends the message.
- Html Parser - the ability to parse HTML Meta Tags was added: Title, Author, Description, Keywords, etc.
- Encoder - two new methods were added: EncodeToString, DecodeFromString.
- IMAP Server improvements: Body Structure command, Regular expressions for mailbox listing commands.
- Http Client - the OnReceiveProgress event did not work on small-size resources - fixed.
- WebDAV Client - the ListDir command did not work on Apache WebDAV server - fixed.
- IMAP Server: the Recent flag for new messages was assigned incorrectly - fixed.
- IMAP Server: memory leaks in IMAP File Handler component - fixed.
- New TclWebDAV component was added.
- TclHttp - The OnProgress event was replaced with both OnSendProgress and OnReceiveProgress events.
- TclHttp - new overloaded Put method was added. It allows obtaining of the response body after uploading data to the server.
- TclHttpMail - The Response property was added.
- TcpClient - The following properties were added: Connection.IP, Connection. Port.
- TclFtp - IBM AS400 FTP Directory Listing format was implemented.
- TclImap4FileHandler - BODYSTRUCTURE support was added.
- TclProgressBar - new OnPaint event was added.
- MailMessage - the ability to determine the attachment size before saving it to the disk. See both EncodedSize and EncodedLines MessageBody properties.
- TclMultiDownloader - The ResourceInfo is cleared when specifying a new file name to replace within the OnFileExists event handler - fixed.
- TclHttp, TclFtp, TclSmtp, TclPop3, TclImap4 - The OnGetCertificate event worked incorrectly - fixed.
- TclImap4 - The OnProgress event worked only with appending messages to mailbox - fixed.
- The SOAP Attachments support was added.
- Now the SMIME component supports multiple certificates for the message encrypting functionality.
- The working with MIME encoding was improved. Now it is possible to specify default encoding and char-set for newly created message bodies.
- IMAP Server - mailbox names with spaces were parsed incorrectly - fixed.
- SMTP Server - Access Violation occurred when sending large-size messages - fixed.
- The following new components were added: DNS Query, SMTP Relay, SMTP Server, SMTP File Handler, POP3 Server, POP3 File Handler, IMAP Server, IMAP File Handler, NNTP Server, FTP File Handler, HTTP Client and HTTP Mail Client.
- Complete Client / Server with full SSL / TLS support for FTP, SMTP, POP3, NNTP and IMAP4 protocols.
- TLS / SSL support for all protocol components.
- The ability to verify the server credential and certificates.
- FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, NNTP clients - three new TLS modes - implicit, explicit and automatic. STARTTLS command support.
- POP3, SMTP clients - working with GMAIL service.
- Fully functional HTTP / HTTPS client.
- FTP FXP (Site to Site) transfer mode.
- FTP Server - custom events for all operations with files and directories on the server, the possibility to customize all file-related operations including compressing and uncompressing functionality.
- Throttling - speed limit feature for all TCP clients and servers.
- Events for implementing the mail sending / receiving progress with the ability to interrupt the process.
- CertManager - creating self-signed certificates.
- CertManager - working with any type of certificate store including current user stores, local machine stores, file stores, registry stores and so on.
- WebUpdate - the ability to use the user / password values from the WebUpdate component for each update item.
- WebUpdate - the handling of relative URL paths for update items.
- WebUpdate - the OnError event was improved.
- MultiDownloader, Downloader - new OnFileExists event implemented.
- MailMessage - new CharsPerLine property was added.
- Functions for working with Microsoft Internet Explorer Cache (IE Cache entries) were added.
- FTP Server - "list -al" command support was included.
- IMAP Client - the FETCH command was improved. Now this command uses the BODY parameter instead of RFC822 and does not change implicitly the message /Seen flag in the same way as MS Outlook does.
- SOAP - the ability to obtain the SOAP message certificates.
- SSPI - Working with certificates was improved.
- The debug info logging functionality. See clLogger module.
- The whole socket engine was re-designed. The data transferring speed was dramatically improved.
- A set of new demo programs was included in to the Clever Internet Suite installation and also available for downloading separately.
- FTP Server - the OnAuthenticate event is raised only when the specified user account exists within the user accounts list - fixed.
- FTP Client - the file uploading works too slowly - improved.
- SMTP Client - the message lines are sent twice when the specified line longer than BatchSize - fixed.
- MailMessage - the MessageID is not substituted for new messages, this causes problems with receiving such messages with HotMail client - fixed.
- MailMessage - creating attachments with 'audio' and 'video' content-type.
- MailMessage - the time part of the Date field is extracted incorrectly - fixed.
- MailMessage, HttpRequest - ExtraFields - the duplicated fields are parsed incorrectly - fixed.
- MailMessage, HttpRequest - UTF-8 encoding works incorrectly with wide strings - fixed.
- HttpRequest - canonicalization for escape-symbols works incorrectly - fixed.
- Encoder - the Quoted Printable encoding works incorrectly with spaces when encoding / decoding email header fields - fixed.
- clHtmlParser component - parsing of the HTML tables including rows and cells was added.
- clHtmlParser component - the LinkText property was added for <A> tags.
- The Grab Web Site functionality was improved - frame downloading, new grabbing options.
- clMailMessage component - working with apple-double message format, parsing special mail messages functionality was added.
- The Port property was implemented in both the clDownloader and clUploader components.
- Working with Internet Explorer cache was implemented.
- The DeleteRemoteFile method did not work with password-protected resources - fixed.
- clMailMessage component - attachments with empty Content-Disposition field have empty FileName property - fixed.
- clMailMessage component - the Encoding field was not filled automatically for text bodies when combining the mail message with BuildMessage functions - fixed.
- clHttpRequest component - the Boundary value was incorrect when sending multipart HTTP requests - fixed.
- clFTP component - the FileExists function did not work on some FTP servers - fixed.
- Delphi 2005 support.
- Fully functional FTP Client and FTP Server with multithreading support.
- SOAP component with digital signature (DSIG) support.
- Working with News Groups (NNTP).
- Component for Internet Update functionality.
- Working with Proxy has been improved.
- The following new components have been added: WebUpdate, NNTP, SoapMessage, CertificateStore, FtpServer.
- The whole Clever Internet Suite classes have been re-designed. Some component members have been renamed and moved to the different place.
- The TclDownloader / TclUploader components worked incorrectly with ISA Proxy server - fixed.
- The TclDownloader component worked incorrectly with the TclHttpRequestBuilder component, the Content-Length field was substituted into the request header - fixed.
- The TclSMTP component did not work with MS SMTP Service, the MailFrom property was filled with the full user email instead of the email part only - fixed.
- All the HTTP header classes have been redesigned. From now on both the TclUploader and TclMultiUploader components reference the new TclHttpRequestBuilder component instead of using their own HTTPRequest property.
- The following new components have been implemented:
TclHttpRequestBuilder - composes HTTP requests in both design-time and run-time modes;
TclSMimeParser - encrypts / decrypts and digitally signs / verifies email messages using certificates;
TclHtmlParser - parses an HTML page and extract an URL, FORM and other HTML tag collections with their attributes;
TclIMAP4 - communicates with IMAP servers using the IMAP4 (Internet Message Access) protocol;
TclFTP - SSL enabled an FTP client, communicates with FTP servers using the File Transfer Protocol.
- The TclNewsChecker compares the resource creation date and the local file date incorrectly - fixed.
- It is impossible to download the FTP resource in both TclDownloader and TclMultiDownloader components when the browsing permission is denied - fixed.
- Working in multithreaded environment has been improved. From now the suite components can operate inside services and can be created and synchronized inside threads different from main application thread.
- Mail message Date field was not parsed correctly when its value contaied more than one space one after another - fixed.
- Mail message headers were not parsed correctly when their values were not double quoted - fixed.
- Clever Internet Suite ActiveX edition. This is AxtiveX wrapper on suite components.
- The RetrieveHeader POP3 function has been implemented.
- Delphi 6 thread synchronization has been improved. From now you do not need to call CheckSynchronize from your application when you are using suite as dll library. Due to altered synhronization algorithm the 100% processor activity problem while waiting the process completed has been eliminated.
- We implemented the recursive creation of the FTP server directories while uploading the resource. This option allows you do not bother about creating the directory structure for the files being uploaded (ForceRemoteDir function).
- Now the components version 3.4 do not support Delphi 4 and C++ Builder 4.
- The structure of the clMessageParser unit has been totally redesigned for both better performance and greater functionality.
- The TclAlternativeBody class has been replaced with universal TclMultiPartBody class, which contains the Bodies collection and allows you to combine any multipart message formats as described in RFC 822, RFC 1036 and RFC 2045 documents.
- Two new helper functions have been implemented: AddHtml and AddMultipart. These functions together with AddText and AddImage help you to create corresponding mail message bodies.
- Working with alternative message content has been altered and largely simplified.
- The following functions are no longer available: AddAlternative, AssignAlternativeMessage and ParseAlternativeMessage - instead number of overloaded BuildMessage functions added.
- BuildMessage overloaded functions allow easy creation of the mail messages in any formats using either text or html message source or both and also support included file attachments and images linked to the html part of the message.
- New AssignHeader and ParseHeader functions operate with message headers only instead of parsing whole message content.
- Message body headers were not substituted to source while assigning of the entire mail message body - fixed.
- From now by default file attachments are not saved to disk while parsing the mail message. Please use the OnGetBodyStream event for specifying the destination stream for attachment body item.
- Exception raised when you try to delete the downloader / uploader component while the downloading / uploading is in progress. - fixed.
- The mail client uses 100% processor resource while sending / retrieving mail messages - fixed.
- Three new functions to work with internet cookies were added to the base internet control: SetCookie, GetCookie, GetAllCookies.
- New TclMessageParser component was added.
- New HttpGetString function provides you the simple way to get internet resource as string.
- Two new TclMessageParser methods for working with "alternative" message content were added: AssignAlternativeMessage, ParseAlternativeMessage.
- Encoding/ Decoding of the "Subject", "From", "To", "Cc", "Bcc", "Date" and attachments filenames were implemented.
- New TclAlternativeBody message body class was created. This class is used with both the AssignAlternativeMessage and ParseAlternativeMessage methods.
- Downloading resources via http was improved - from now the components can use data compression while retrieving data.
- Additional events were added to the TclInternetConnection component, from now you can use the OnStatusCallback event to obtain information related to progress of the request, such as resolving resource name, connecting to server, request redirection and so on.
- There are two new demo applications were added. The MailAttachment demo shows how to send / retrieve alternative messages with file attachments. The Resuming demo outlines how to store and then (re)load the downloading state when downloading process was aborted and then resumed later.
- Email attachments with text/plain content type are decoded without CRLF delimiters - fixed.
- Encoding / decoding works incorrectly with QuotedPrintable method when you try to encode text lines with dots - fixed.
- Exception raised on try to stop the downloading process while downloading more than one internet item simultaneously - fixed.
- Threads which was dropped due to timeouts now will be resumed while other threads are still in progress. This will allow to download resource completely even if there is only one connection to server allowed.
- Problem with downloading some resources from CGI based web sites due to "content-length header is incorrect" solved.
- Incorrect name of the file when downloading from some CGI-based website fixed.
- Fixed bug with incorrect estimation of the downloading speed after resuming the multithreading downloading when timeout error occured.
- Bug with submitting the request with a Form Field which contains the non-safe symbols (like '+', '?' etc.) fixed.
- Problem with re-set-up an upload item for the next use within the OnProcessCompleted or OnIsBusyChanged events fixed.
- The TclInternetConnection component has been added. TclInternetConnection gives you flexibility of implement both the downloading and uploading operations within the same connection.
- The whole HTTP header classes have been redesigned. New advanced editor will help you to build HTTP requests directly from Delphi/C++ Builder IDE at design-time. Please see the clDCUtils topic to learn more about new HTTP request structure.
- The bug with long cancelling delay has been fixed and Stop method will cancel immediately downloading / uploading process.
- The TclSMTP.MailToList component property did not cleaned while sending next message, so email address from the previous message leaves stored within this property.
- Proxy setting customization has been implemented. From now it is possible to define both the proxy server and proxy bypass list for the connection.
- Multithread downloading with pause / resuming features.
- Working with data provided by a TStream object. From now you can download / upload resource data given by Delphi streams.
- The Keep Connection feature has been implemented. This option allows you to keep the connection established during resource processing.
- Receiving nontext server responses. This feature allows you to receive and store server responces in Delphi TStream object.
- Runtime binding of WinInet.dll. At the time you can use the Clever Internet Suite in your application which can run on your PC without IE installed. In that case the internet access feature simple will not function. You can observe such problems before with Clever Internet Suite version 2.5 on earliest versions of Windows 95 where Internet Explorer was never installed. All latest versions of Microsoft Windows always have wininet.dll library installed as it is became core part of the Windows.
- FTP Passive Mode.
- The new TclResourceInfo properties have been added: AllowsSetPos, StatusCode. AllowsSetPos determines wheter the given web server allows random resource access. StatusCode provides information about http return status code during web request.
- The InternetAgent global variable has been moved to the internet control members.
- The Download Speed, Elapsed Time, Remaining Time and Remaining Size resource processing properties have been implemented for your highest convenience.
- The ErrorCode parameter has been added to the OnError event handler.
- From now the TclHTTPHeaders.AddFormRequest method receives pairs with field names and their values.
- If there is no protocol prefix within the URL property specified (i.e. "www.mysite.com/myarchive.zip"), the http:// identifier is substitutes by default.
- The OnDataProceed event was eliminated.
- Now the component version 3.0 does not support Delphi 3.
- The Data pointer property has been added to TclInternetItem.
- Its impossible to get a server response while uploading with the http put method.
- Its impossible to get the ResourcePos property value within both the OnProcessCompleted and OnIsBusyChanged event handlers.
- The resource size is incorrect while the returned status code not equal to 200.
- The success status is coming too early (while the process is not completed yet).
- There are no error details about the kind of header was not found during receiving resource info.
- A resource which does not have the size info header is not downloaded.
- Delphi 7 and C++ Builder 6 support.
- Simulation web form POST request.
- Using certificates for SSL encrypted connections.
- GUI authentication mode by using the Internet Explorer Error Dialog.
- Pause/Resume mode while downloading.
- Min/Max resource size checking.
- C++ Builder demos code.
- Implementing TryCount as count of reconnects.
- The parsing of Port URL parameter has been implemented.
- Uploading by the HTTP protocol.
- Uploading by the FTP protocol.
- Connecting through the HTTPS protocol.
- In-sync mode.
- Server error handling has been improved.
- Event handling while in in-sync mode.
- The installation for Delphi 3 is released.
The Clever Downloader Suite is released.
- Saving and loading additional information necessary for the downloading process can be implemented in your application.
- Obtaining information about the downloaded resource.
- Setting the UserName and Password to log on to the server.
- Creating a list of resources to download.