Features | Detailed Description
The SQL Executor is a component from the Database Comparer VCL library.
This component executes an SQL script and updates the database structure. You can use SQL Executor for running any SQL script on wide range of SQL databases.
- MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, InterBase, Sybase, Postgre SQL support
- Execute any SQL statements - Alter, Create, Drop, Insert, Update, Delete and more
- Transactions support - Start, Commit, Rollback
- Run Update in Batch mode
- Load Script from file, Add Statements manually
- Detailed log of executed statements
Use the SQL Executor component together with DB Comparer and Table Data Comparer components for updating and synchronizing database schemas and table data.
Also you are free to use this component independently for running SQL scripts in your application.
|SQLExec1.DBCConnection = DbConnection1;
|SQLExec.Add(' alter table sales add Name:', stTable, 'sales', dboTable, odbAlter);
SQLExec.Add('create trigger sales_insert' :', stTrigger, 'sales_insert', dboTrigger, odbCreate);
Please see the Demos code and also the indexed Help documentation provided with the Database Comparer VCL installation to learn more about using this component in your application.
When Purchasing the Database Comparer VCL you receive the full sources for all components and also free unlimited support.