Features | Detailed Description
The Script Extractor is a component from the Database Comparer VCL library.
This component parses the SQL/DDL script, extracts all database objects and saves it in to the DB Structure component.
- Extract Tables, Triggers, Stored Procs, Indices, Foreign Keys, Views and more
- Extract specific database objects or entire database
- MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, InterBase, Sybase, Postgre SQL support
- Parse Triggers and Stored Procedures scripts
- Detailed log of extracted objects
- Event Notifications for extracting progress and occurred errors
Use the Script Extractor component together with DB Comparer and DB Structure components for comparing two SQL/DDL scripts or database and SQL/DDL script and generating the update script.
|IbScriptExtract1.DBStructure := DbStructure1;
IbScriptExtract1.ScriptFileName := 'master_ddl.sql';
IbScriptExtract2.DBStructure := DbStructure2;
IbScriptExtract2.ScriptFileName := 'target_ddl.sql';
|DbComparer1.DBStructureMaster := DbStructure1;
DbComparer1.DBStructureTarget := DbStructure2;
Please see the Demos code (ScriptComparer) and also the indexed Help documentation provided with the Database Comparer VCL installation to learn more about using this component in your application.
When Purchasing the Database Comparer VCL you receive the full sources for all components and also free unlimited support.