Features | Detailed Description
The DB Extractor is a component from the Database Comparer VCL library.
This component extracts the database objects and saves it into the DB Structure component.
- Extract Tables, Triggers, Stored Procs, Indices, Foreign Keys, Views and more
- Extract specific database objects or entire databases
- MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, InterBase, Sybase, Postgre SQL support
- Parse Triggers and Stored Procs scripts
- Support for different Data Types
- Detailed log of extracted objects
- Event Notifications for extracting progress and occurred errors
Use the Database Extractor component together with DB Connection and DB Structure components for comparing two databases on the same or different servers.
|DbExtract1.DBCConnection := DBConnection1;
DbExtract1.DBStructure := DbStructure1;
Please see the Demos code and also the indexed Help documentation provided with the Database Comparer VCL installation to learn more about using this component in your application.
When Purchasing the Database Comparer VCL you receive the full sources for all components and also free unlimited support.