Version 3.4 (4 November 2002) Release
Interbase DataPump allows you to pump data and migrate from any ADO/BDE/ODBC sources (such as dBase, Paradox, Access, MSSQL, Sybase, Oracle, DB2 etc) and native Interbase/Firebird databases into Interbase/Firebird databases easy, fast and painless with total control over the whole process.
You can generate SQL script to create Interbase/Firebird database based on your ADO/BDE/ODBC source. This tool will help you to migrate from Interbase 5.xx and older Interbase databases to the new Interbase 6.x/Firebird format. Easily can be used for generic update/replication. A "must have" utility for all Interbase/Firebird developers and administrators!
This is "One Hour Solution" - in most cases it takes even less than an hour to pump data to your Interbase database.
- The first and very unique and important option is calculating of proper tables' order and resolving all kinds of links between tables. This means that tables will be processed in the order in which they are dependant on each other. This is quite important, if you have a database with more than 50 tables, which have a lot of referential constraints.
- The utility can generate complete SQL script to create Interbase database based on your ADO/BDE/ODBC source. This is not limited by tables and fields structures and types, but also include indexes, primary keys, AutoInc fields, Checks, Referral Integrity etc. and not to forget ability to select how to convert/map source database data types into native Interbase/Firebird data types (including all special cases such as boolean, string, blob and numeric fields). For AutoInc fields triggers can be created together with all necessary generators (with proper initial values!). Please take a tour to learn all Interbase DataPump possibilities. Detailed warnings will be created for every situation when original source can not be translated to Interbase/Firebird properly (means that original source feature not supported by Interbase/Firebird and can not be emulated).
- Ability to pump data from any ADO/BDE/ODBC sources and native Interbase databases. Now you can master Interbase/Firebird databases from virtually any kind of data sources without loosing even a tiny piece of original functionality!
- Options to switch on/off triggers, empty tables, control transactions frequency, string case and much more.
- It has a very wide range of settings and gives full control over the conversion/pumping process. You can set your own relations between source and destination tables, fields and generators, which makes program very flexible.
- You can define your own select statements for any ADO/BDE/ODBC sources using all power of your SQL server/engine and pump data from this user-defined sources in a very same way as from standard tables. Note that you can use joins, union, views etc. and all kind of special functions in such custom SQL statements.
- You can define your own SQL statements for destination sources as well. By using this feature you can update your Interbase/Firebird database with data from other source or even setup replication.
- This tool has unique "silent mode" which gives you ability to use this tool to update your clients databases in automatic mode. You can use it as a plug-in for your application and call Interbase DataPump services from your own application written on any language.
- Produces complete and detailed report and progress indication.
- Application is very fast with no overhead. By using only native access to all data sources it will provide unbeatable speed when you most need it.
- Nice and very easy to use interface. You can save all settings, results or reports at any time and use them later!
- This is free tool - you do not have to pay for using it.
- Detailed online help, FAQ and support available from our website.
- Sources available!
Please take a tour to learn more about Interbase DataPump.
Interbase DataPump is a freeware product: Download Interbase DataPump